|transportation of general cargo like foodstuff, chemicals, and other products is a responsibility that involves enormous risk. This policy protects the organization involved in the transportation of goods belonging to others. This policy also indemnify the insured against all sums that a carrier or bailee is legally liable to pay in respect of :|
* Loss of destruction of or damage of the goods in transit occurring in the period of insurance due to fire, lightning, explosion, collision/overturning or conveying vehicle, theft and loss/damage during loading and unloading.
* Indirect or consequential loss following destruction of or damage to the goods in transit excluding any liability arising from:
· late delivery in respect of any transit.
· loss of or damage to any goods owned by the insured.
· loss of or damage to any party belonging to any third party other than the goods in transit.
© copyright 2010 - firstname.lastname@example.org: All Rights Reserved
Website Design by: CANADA HITECH